Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Morning

We woke up on Christmas morning to presants under the tree... :) I got a lot of good stuff. My brothers were really syked with thier new presants. Especially Taylor! He was extatic to open all the presants that were in place for him under our tree. He wouldn't shut up....

These are my presants that I got. It doesn't look like much but when I opened it all out of the wrapping it was A LOT of stuff. I was happy with what I got.... (:


Taylor in the middle of his mess when it was his turn to open all his presants. It was so fun to watch his reaction. I think he liked his tricycle the most....


Coleman got an Arizona Cardinals jersey. He really liked it. He had been asking for one. It is the real athentic kind. It was about 70 at the stadium where my mom bought it.